Friday, August 1, 2014

Freshlook Colorblends Review for Brown Eyes

I recently became interested in color contacts and found it EXTREMELY difficult to find photos / videos of different colors on brown eyes. My optometrist gave me several colors in the popular Freshlook Colorblends contact lenses. I tried: True Sapphire, Green, Sea Green (Freshlook Dimensions) and Gray. This is the natural color of my eyes (no contacts):


Here are some pictures of me wearing the four colors given to me to sample:

My thoughts:
Gray: This is a very beautiful color that stands out without looking too un-natural. It almost appears to be light blue at first glance but blends surprisingly well with my brown eyes.
Green: Very subtle green tint. Definitely not very noticeable on the eyes. If you just want a tint of color, this would be the one for you.
Sea Green: This is one of the Freshlook Dimensions lenses. Sea Green is even less noticeable on the eye than the previous Green color. Wouldn't really recommend these, as I can hardly tell I am wearing colored contacts when these are in.
True Sapphire: These are by far the most beautiful in my opinion. If you want noticeably colored and gorgeous eyes I would really recommend trying these on. I am pretty tan (NC37) and have black hair and these still do not make me look outrageous.
Comfort Level: I must say that although these lenses are pretty they are very uncomfortable on the eye. My usual contact lenses have a diameter of 14.2 and these only come in 14.5 so they feel too large. I ended up purchasing the Air Optix Color Contacts instead. Please refer to my newest blog post to see more details!
Purchase Freshlook Colorblends from 1-800-Contacts.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment