Monday, November 21, 2016

UpBra Honest Review - Update 2016

In a previous post, I wrote how disappointed I was with the company UpBra and their customer service. I never even received a bra and reviewed my bad experience with the brand. Recently, a representative from the company reached out to me to rectify the situation. I received the UpBra in the style "Miraculous Stay-Up Strapless Bra". Now, even though it is designed for strapless wear, you still receive two straps making it a convertible style bra.

Sizing: I am normally a 34C and this is the size I was in the UpBra so I would say go with your natural size but if you are in between sizes, order up a size.

Comfort: Not the most comfortable, I have to be honest. I would say that because it is designed so perfectly to do what it says it does (give amazing cleavage) it can feel a little stiff compared to other bras (say Very Sexy Push-Up by Victoria's Secret). Think of it as a designer shoe - not for comfort but for beauty.

Result: The best cleavage you've ever had - hands down. If you struggle to find a bra that really excites you and gives you that sexy look you are wanting, I would highly recommend trying this bra.

The Design: There are adjustable clasps for you to choose how much cleavage you want. See photos below:

BUY YOURS NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment