Saturday, October 17, 2015

Lilly Lashes Review - Mykonos Mink Lashes 2015

After seeing gorgeous photos of the ladies on Instagram sporting their Lilly Ghalichi Glam Lashes, I had to buy a pair. I was recently in my friend's wedding and thought it would be the perfect occasion. I ordered the Lashes and they arrived 2 days after they were shipped. Amazing customer service. But I would expect nothing less from our girl Lilly Ghalichi. I ordered the style Mykonos which are from the Mink line. I wasn't sure if they would be different from say Ardell lashes or Kiss brand lashes. They are superior in every way. The lashes themselves are so luxurious, packaging included.



Everything including the fast shipping, gorgeous packaging and lashes was five stars. Highly recommend!!!



PURCHASE HERE!

1 comment:

  1. Lilly Lashes

    Lilly Lashes is committed to carrying great stuff at reasonable prices. All products of this company feature beautiful eye-enhancing, longer hold.


    to get more - https://blog.avanearbysalon.com/lilly-lashes/

    ReplyDelete