Sunday, January 25, 2015

L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow Review: Amber Rush, Golden Emerald, Glistening Garnet

I have never really found any drugstore eyeshadows that I love - until now. I was at Ulta and I picked up the L'Oreal Infallible eyeshadow in Golden Emerald. When I came home and swatched it I was blown away. It was more beautiful than most of my high end shadows. Highly pigmented, shimmery and soft to the touch. I ordered two more online: Glistening Garnet and Amber Rush.


Amber Rush is a beautiful rose gold shade. Very metallic and great for all over the lid.

Golden Emerald is the most gorgeous color of them all. A deep emerald green with golden glitz.

Glistening Garnet is a nice cranberry that is much less metallic/shimmery than the others. It is not matte, but it is a more neutral shade.

Some swatches:


My thoughts: For $7.99 a piece, you cannot go wrong with these. They are better than most MAC, Dior and Tom Ford eyeshadows I have. Purchase HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment