Saturday, March 8, 2014

Ebay Lashes Review

I recently purchased some lashes on eBay and wanted to share my thoughts. A little background: I wear false lashes on the rare occasion that I am going out to a bar or club. Typically, I would buy the single pairs from CVS for about $7.99 (Ardell) and re-use them (maybe get three uses out of each pair). These lashes cost a total of $6.38 for TWENTY PAIRS OF LASHES! Style 216 was $1.99 and style 156 was $4.39. Shipping was free and it only took 7 business days to arrive from Hong Kong. Talk about a steal. Below are some photos of the lashes. The styles I ordered were: 156 and 216. Purchase Style 216 from eBay.com! Purchase Style 156 from eBay.com!

Style 156:
Sytle 216:

Overall, I give these lashes a thumbs up! I will be purchasing more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment